Pages

Saturday, 20 October 2012

In Which I Introduce Myself

When I heard that it was necessary to have an online presence if you wished to become a published - especially self-published - author, it scared me. To be honest, I've never gone on twitter before. I actually know everyone I add on facebook. For about a year, I thought tumblr was some kind of website dedicated to videos of people doing stupid stunts involving motorbikes and cliffs. But, here I am, making my attempt.

Books are the one great love of my life - I love to read them, to talk about them, to review them, and to write them. Unfortunately, I don't have many (read: any) people in my life who enjoy books the way I do, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized blogging wasn't such a bad idea after all. And since I'm going to start my self-publishing journey in a couple of weeks or so, I thought the timing was perfect to start this baby up to have around whenever I get an itch to talk about writing or reading (or other stuff).

So, then: Hello there, nice to meet you, and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment